Area of research interest
The Faculty of Law has academic staff involved in research across five broad areas of interest, aligning with the Faculty's research networks and several specialist research groups.
To see which areas of research interest relate to your proposed research, refer to the research information for each of the Faculty's research networks
- Corporate, commercial and tax law
- Criminal justice and criminology
- Health, family and communities
- IP, media and communications
- International law, human rights and environment
- Law and Culture
- Law and History
- Private Law Discussion Group
- Regulation and Biotechnologies of the Body
Once you have identified the areas that best suit your proposed research, identify a prospective research supervisor.
If you are interested in undertaking a research degree, you should also contact the Faculty Research Officer to indicate your interest.