Engage. Educate. Empower. As a UTS:Law student, you will be challenged to think critically, explore unorthodox and creative legal solutions while developing your potential as you work closely with driven, intelligent, like-minded peers in a collaborative learning environment.
Why study law at UTS?
- Our research is ranked ‘above world class’ according to the Commonwealth Government's Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) initiative
- We offer comprehensive mentoring programs and a wide range of scholarships
- Our global network of 12,000 UTS:Law alumni
- Get involved in the Brennan Justice and Leadership Program
- Central Business District location and state of the art facilities
The UTS:Law scholarship program offers over $190,000 worth of scholarships to undergraduate, postgraduate and international students annually.
The Faculty of Law aims to develop a vibrant and sustainable research culture, where each academic staff member is engaging in research which is of national or international significance and of benefit to the community.
The Faculty has established research networks and centres that represent each of the key research areas. UTS: Law's commitment to the Quentin Bryce Scholarships is recognition of the faculty's dynamic and expanding research culture.
Postgraduate Info Session
Enhance your professional qualifications through further legal education at UTS. Next information session on 22 May 2013. Register online.
Acquire a critical media and legal specialisation. Available to Non-Law and Law graduates. Find out more.