Advance your career with a postgraduate legal qualification
2014 Applications Open - apply online via UAC
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Juris Doctor Master of Business Administration
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Communications Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Studies
- Practical Legal Training
The Faculty of Law aims to develop a vibrant and sustainable research culture, where each academic staff member is engaging in research which is of national or international significance and of benefit to the community.
The Faculty has established research networks and centres that represent each of the key research areas. UTS: Law's commitment to the Quentin Bryce Scholarships is recognition of the faculty's dynamic and expanding research culture.
Juris Doctor & Masters Info Evening
15 Jan 2014. Discover the flexible study options available to suit students who work full-time. Register online.
Visit us at Info Day
3 Jan 2014, 9am-4pm. Our students and staff will be available to discuss both UG & PG law courses. Find out more.
Why study law at UTS?
- Engage. Educate. Empower. As a UTS:Law student, you will be challenged to think critically, explore unorthodox and creative legal solutions while developing your potential as you work closely with driven, intelligent, like-minded peers in a collaborative learning environment.
- Our research is ranked ‘above world class’ according to the Commonwealth Government's Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) initiative
- We offer comprehensive mentoring programs and a wide range of scholarships
- Our global network of 12,000 UTS:Law alumni
- Get involved in the Brennan Justice and Leadership Program
- Central Business District location and state of the art facilities