Advance your career with a postgraduate legal qualification
- Juris Doctor (JD) - a graduate entry law degree for a global environment
- Juris Doctor Master of Business Administration (JDMBA) - a world class combination of legal and business education
- Master of Laws (LLM) - select from five specialisations addressing global challenges in social and regulatory policy
- Communications Law - acquire a critical media and legal specialisation
- Dispute Resolution - gain the latest alternative dispute resolution skills
- Intellectual Property - protect new inventions, innovations and products
- Legal Studies - foundational legal concepts for non-law professionals
- Practical Legal Training (PLT) – for law graduates seeking admission as a lawyer
The Faculty of Law aims to develop a vibrant and sustainable research culture, where each academic staff member is engaging in research which is of national or international significance and of benefit to the community.
The Faculty has established research networks and centres that represent each of the key research areas. UTS: Law's commitment to the Quentin Bryce Scholarships is recognition of the faculty's dynamic and expanding research culture.
Start PG Law Mid-year
Acquire a critical media and legal specialisation. Available to Non-Law and Law graduates. Find out more.
Why study law at UTS?
- Engage. Educate. Empower. As a UTS:Law student, you will be challenged to think critically, explore unorthodox and creative legal solutions while developing your potential as you work closely with driven, intelligent, like-minded peers in a collaborative learning environment.
- Our research is ranked ‘above world class’ according to the Commonwealth Government's Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) initiative
- We offer comprehensive mentoring programs and a wide range of scholarships
- Our global network of 12,000 UTS:Law alumni
- Get involved in the Brennan Justice and Leadership Program
- Central Business District location and state of the art facilities